Raga mala Music Society of Calgary asked Ullaco Corporation to redesign and redevelop their entire website. Furthermore, Their previous website was out-dated and roughly 20 years old. As seen below, this Website Design is part of Two Website Design Prototypes delivered to the client. Raga mala music society of Calgary is a non-profit organization that specializes in arranging and organizing traditional Indian music events.
As a matter of fact, we take great pride in our Website Design and Development services. Therefore, we aim to provide two unique website design options to choose from. This was a custom Website Design and Website Development Project.
Furthermore, we spend a significant amount of time in Planning and Research. Professionalism is essential with any website design. Here are a few highlights of this site design & website development project.
- First Off, Raga Mala Music Society of Calgary needed a serious Website Design and Website Development Overhaul. Their Previous website was more than 20 years old and was developed on a discontinued website platform.
- Secondly, Raga Mala needed a new website design that showcases their events and memberships. Both Website Design Prototypes has these two most important points in mind showcasing upcoming events and displaying membership costs.
- Third, We went for an incredibly simple yet sophisticated site design. We always aim to provide our customer with a Calgary Website Design that’s modern and will last for at least 2 to 5 years or more.
- Fourth, Montserrat and Popping Regular fonts are used in this project.
- Finally, the color scheme selected for this Calgary Website Design is natural and easy on the eyes. Previous colors where red and yellow.
Click Here to view this Project on Behance